Brainhealth Workshops and Training Events
Brainhealth occasionally run training events, workshops and other associated courses in Central London, England UK. Or at any other international location if required.
Brainhealth Workshops: Lesley Parkinson of Brainhealth is accredited by the Board Certification International Alliance (BCIA), Society of Applied Neuroscience (SAN), Stress Therapy Solutions & Global Neurofeedback Initiative (STS & GNI) to offer Neurofeedback workshops for clinical practice, medical professionals and other associated professionals to ensure that a high level of standards are met and maintained within the Neuroscience field.
BCIA is recognized as the certification body for the clinical practice of biofeedback by the Association of Applied Psychophysiology and Biofeedback (AAPB), the Biofeedback Foundation of Europe (BFE), and the International Society for Neurofeedback and Research (ISNR).
What is the Global Neurofeedback Initiative (GNI)?
The Global Neurofeedback Initiative (GNI) is an endeavour by Stress Therapy Solutions, Inc. and BCIA didactic education for neurofeedback certification to:
- create a common language and informational platform from which to engage other mental and physical health disciplines, thereby forming collaborative alliances to improve the quality of patient care in regards to neurofeedback training.
- offer comprehensive certification training that incorporates historical information and conventional techniques with state-of-the-art technology and developments.
Why is Stress Therapy Solutions introducing the Global Neurofeedback Initiative?
- To promote worldwide excellence and consistency in neurofeedback education and certification
- To gather top BCIA-certified clinicians throughout the world to offer neurofeedback training to individuals seeking certification status
- To teach in a systematic manner that encourages consistency in educational materials and instruction and assist in forming a common language and terminology.